Comprehensive List of 19 Foundations For People With Dry Skin Type In Nigeria
If you have a dry skin, what you really need is a foundation that will hydrate your skin, so that it can be fresh and supple, without cracking or breaking your skin or making it feel stretched.
And so, I did a major research and compiled a comprehensive list of 19 foundations Used By Nigerians, that you can use if you have a dry skin type.
So if you are clueless on what brand to buy, you can start from here…
Also, if you would love to see the list of foundations that can be used by people with oily skin type, then click here.
19 FOUNDATIONS FOR DRY SKIN USED BY NIGERIANS IN NIGERIA
- Sephora collection
- Bobbi brown
- Laura mercier
- Shiseido the makeup stick foundation
- Black opal cream foundation
- Makeup forever liquid lift foundation
- Revlon colorstay whipped crème makeup
- Clinique almost powder with spf 15
- Mac face and body foundation
- Bare minerals bareskin pure brightening serum foundation
- Urban decay naked skin weightless ultra definition liquid makeup
- Face atelier ultra foundation
- Nars sheer glow foundation
- Maybelline instant age rewind the eraser treatment makeup
- Illamasqua rich liquid foundation
- Mac studio sculpt
- Nars radiant cream compact foundation
- Covergirl & olay tone rehab 2-in-1 foundation
Also, if you want me to show you in a FREE video tutorial exactly how I apply foundation on my very oily face to make it remain dry all day and also give it the dewy effect, then click here.
Was this post helpful? Or do you have a foundation for dry skin, that you are currently using that is not on the list, and would like us to know about? Do leave a comment below.
Do you have any specific makeup challenges you would love me to talk or teach about? Also leave a comment on it.
And I’ld respond to it asap.
Written By:- Ezinne Ofoma
(Director, ZeeZee Designs & Concepts)